Jul 9, 2007
We found out last Thursday that J.D. has a benign tumor. He has had a lot of ear problems for as long as I can remember and he lost his hearing out of his right ear about a year ago. We have been trying to get it figured out and he had his tubes removed a few months back and the Doc saw this thing that looked like an infection and he took a piece and had it biopsied and it came back normal. We finally had a CT scan done last Thursday and that is when we found out that he has a tumor that is deep in his ear and has eroded part of his skull base. We go to Primary Children's on Friday and get an MRI done and probably a lot more tests to see what is going on and how they will treat it. J.D. has no idea what is going on. He just sees that mom cries a lot lately and he gives me lot's of hugs and kisses and tells me he loves me all the time. He is such a sweet boy. I told him yesterday that we would get his ear fixed so he can hear out of it and he got so excited. It really frustrates him that he can't hear out of that ear. When we find out more, I will post the latest news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
poor little guy. I hope everything goes well. we will keep you in our prayer. Let us know how it goes.
I am sorry about what is going on. I am sure though that everything will be ok. Make sure you keep us in touch on what happens.
Post a Comment