Nov 12, 2007
Our First Cruise
We (Josh and I) went on our first cruise ever! Josh was asked by a hairschool here in St.George to teach a class to the students on the cruise and they are paying for the two of us. It was a lot of fun and the owners of the salon are so nice. It was fun to see Josh at work and I even got to help him with his class. He is such a professional. I am proud of him.
The second or third night I got sick. That was not so fun. We went kayaking a few hours after I had my last bout of emptying my stomach. We were not able to get our money back for the tickets, so I couldn't waste it! It was fun, I was just really tired and worn out.
We drove to Los Angeles, went to SanDiego from there and then Catalina Island (where we kayaked) then our last stop was in Ensenada, Mexico. It was cloudy the whole trip and cold. That was the only bad thing. It is fun to see so many different places in one trip. The boys had fun with their grandparents. My mom and gram and gramps came and got them and drove them up north. Josh's parents drove them back down here again for us. Thanks for the help fam! It was my gramps 1st time in St. George, I was glad they were able to make a trip here. I wish we could have visited longer. I'll have pics of the cruise later.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment