Me and Al
Hev and Kel
Gram and Grampa Barnes
We drove up north on Christmas day after we opened our presents. It was a fun Christmas. A long drive and Josh and I drove separate, that makes it even worse. We drove straight to Park City to Josh's aunts house for a party. Then after dinner and opening gifts, we went to my parents and played there until almost 1:oo am I could not believe I was up so late for such a long day. It was fun and got to see lot's of people.
We opened presents from Josh's parent's at their house the next day, but they were not there cuz Chelsea had surgery (her appendix removed) and so they just had us open with the boys while they were at the hospital. That sucks Chels- sorry you had to do that for the holidays.
Josh came home Thurs and we played until Sun. On saturday, I was able to go to Sandy and I met Kel there and she drove us to Provo and we met Hev and Al. We ate and hung out at the mall talking for hours and hours. Got ice cream, talked more and then had to call it a night. Those hours only seemed like one. It went by so fast. It had been way too long. Miss you guys already!! Took down the decor today. That is always a lil sad. Poor Jordan is sick, he can't stop coughing. Ya just feel so sorry for them when they are like that.
New Year's Eve usually sucks for me, but we played games at out neighbors house and there were about 4 couples there. It was really fun. I don't have many expectations for New year's Eve cuz I havent had much fun since I was a kid at my grandma's house with all my cousins. Those are some good memories! Hope you all had good holidays and wish you all the best New Year yet! Don't make so many resolutions you can't keep them all and don't beat yourself up. Take it one day at a time!

1 comment:
love the santa pic. looks like y'all had fun.
I always hate new year eve too. So this year we had a party so we wouldn't be so board. it was a blast
Post a Comment