Just remembering Pres. Hinckley like the rest of the world. He was such a wonderful man. Seemed to be perfect in every way possible. He was the sweetest to his dear wife, Marjorie and we are glad he is able to be with her again. We wonder what kind of warm welcome he received in heaven. I am sure there are a lot of wonderful and amazing people there to see him.
When we saw the breaking news on t.v., I said, "Pres. Hinckley died!" J.D. said "what?? what mom?" I told him again with tears in my eyes and he stuck out his lower lip in sadness and he said "why?" (We prayed for pres. Hinckley every night so he was very aware of who he was.) I told him he was just old and he died. He was sad, that made me even more sad.
The next day he saw Pres Hinckely on the news again and he told Josh "Pres Hinckley is living with Jesus." Nobody told him that, I dont know how he knows that. They are just so smart.
We love you President Hinckley!!
No comments:
Post a Comment