I, LIKE SO MANY OTHERS READ THE VAMPIRE BOOKS BY STEPHENIE MEYER. THEY WERE VERY GOOD, I COULD NOT PUT THEM DOWN. NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO READ. I THOUGHT, WHY CAN'T I READ THE BOM LIKE THIS? I JUST CANT GET INTO IT LIKE THESE BOOKS. HOW SAD IS THAT? WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? HELLOOOOOO!
I TRIED READING OTHER BOOKS, BUT CAN'T GET INTO THEM. ANY OTHER IDEAS ON GOOD BOOKS OUT THERE?
I AM LOOKING FOR GOOD IDEAS FOR V-DAY FOR MY HUBBY JOSH. ANYONE HAVE GOOD AND BRILLIANT IDEAS? SEND THEM MY WAY...... I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME! ALTHOUGH- HE IS GOING TO A NASCAR RACE IN APRIL, I THINK AND I TOLD HIM THAT WAS HIS V-DAY PRESENT. AND OUR 5TH ANNIVERSRY IS ON MARCH 1ST AND WHERE DOES HE WANT TO GO TO CELEBRATE? NASCAR IN VEGAS!!! I AM 25 WEEKS- THAT IS BARELY OVER 6 MONTHS AND I WILL NOT SIT THERE FOR OVER 6 HOURS AND WATCH CARS RACE THE SAME TRACK 359 TIMES (OR HOWEVER MANY TIMES)!!
SORRY THAT IS NOT A NICE THOUGHT OF A GETAWAY FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY. I NEVER WANTED TO GO EVEN IF IT WASNT FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY. I CANT STAND THAT HE LIKES IT. HIS DAD AND UNCLES GOT HIM HOOKED. DRIVES ME CRAZY.!!
OK I AM DONE VENTING. THANKS!
4 comments:
I think the #5 anniversary is a big one. at least thats what i'm telling dan, so he better take me somewhere good like Mexico. so just tell Josh, the same things and he better surprise you with something relaxing.
good luck
p.s. your honkers look HUGE in that pic at the top of you blog. did you get them done?
books to read: anything by Jane Austen, pride and prejudice, emma, persuasion etc. All good books! I just finished reading Little Women Loved it! read it so long ago I needed a refresher. Now I'm reading the sequel Little Men. I think you would like the work and the glory series, they are easy and fast reads and give a lot of good history of the church along side of the fictional family they are about. I'm on vol 3 in those. hope that gives some ideas. Love ya!
The Work and the Glory was really good. I read all of them. I will have to try the other ones though. Thanks for the ideas!
Post a Comment