Feb 4, 2008

Snow Days

Last night we got a snow storm. Our power went out right after the Super-bowl. Then we went out to build our first snowman as a family. It was fun. J.D. just wanted to throw snowballs at everyone. he loved it. I am glad the Giants won, I wanted the underdogs to win. Tom Brady had enough victories for the year, it was Manning's turn! I loved that Brady got sacked so many times. Anyway- good job Giants. I am also excited for Pres. Monson. I was surprised that Pres. Uchtdorf (sic) was called as 2nd counselor, but I think it will be a great presidency.

2 comments:

St. Jeor Family said...

You got to love the snow! (Now it can go away and let spring come). We have gotten so much! Your to little boys are getting so big and are just so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

What's up with JayDee's pink gloves? : ) LOL! I love you and miss you!