Mar 18, 2008

KIDS, KIDS, KIDS

It seems the boys have been into a lot of things lately. On our way to church on Sunday, Jordan went into the garage and as I went in to get him, he was spraying WEED KILLER all over himself. His face, hair and clothes. Luckily, he did not eat it or get any in his eyes. We washed him off for about 15 min. Josh rubbed him raw and at church he still smelled like weed killer. It was in his hair. I went to the bathroom at church and washed his hair in the sink. Then yesterday I went to the store really quick and while I was gone, JD went to the bathroom and left the door open, Jordan went in and began playing in the toilet. Instead of telling Josh like JD usually does, he decides to play in the toilet water with his lil bro. NICE! Now for some sweet/funny stuff.... I asked Jordan what is this? (pointing to my stomach) And he said BASKETBALL! JD and I laughed and JD said BABY. So I asked Jordan again and same answer BASKETBALL! By then it was a game and he just laughed and kept pointing to my tummy saying BASKETBALL! Yes- I am getting that big!! 9 more weeks to go, I am hoping for 5-6.

1 comment:

Heath'e' said...

I love the funny things that kids say and think!! hopefully this last little bit of being pregers will go by smoothly. BTW, I sent you a cute present, so look for it in your mail!
love ya