Mar 10, 2008
My aunt Connie and uncle Ron came and stayed the night Fri and Sat. It was fun to hae them. Connie's b-day was yesterday. Happy Birthday. I forgot even though she told me on Fri. I have no brain cells when I am pregnant. Sorry aunt Connie! They are so fun. JD loved playing with Ron... well, Jordan did too. Ron is so cute with kids. He is a big jokester.
Aunt Connie made our first girl blanket. It is sooo cute and a few burp cloths. Thanks so much. We love them. Our first girl thing, it is so exciting. I thought for sure I would go out and go gung ho with girl stuff, but I guess a part of me is afraid that it might be a boy. My next appt is this Fri and I am hoping my doc wil do a quick ultra-sound to make sure it is a girl for sure. If not- it would cost $200 and I can't spend it on an ultra-sound!
We love having visitors and if anyone else is down this way- let us know! We welcome anyone who can handle being with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment