Apr 28, 2008

My first Decoupage!

I decided to decoupage Taylor's initials and hang them from this shelf and I found this cute frame at Roberts that was 50% off- I couldn't resist! On the frame it reads "Love at first cuddle" How sweet! Soon it will have her picture in it instead of somebody else's baby!

4 comments:

Linds said...

I love it! That is darling! So how are you feeling? Little miss Taylor is going to be here before you know it! YAY

Ryan said...

I am so excited for you!!!

Stephanie said...

That looks so cute. I bet you are so excited to have a little girl to play dress up with. There are so many cute girl clothes. By the way, my husband name is Mike if you want to put that on your link list. I added you too I hope that is OK.

Scott said...

So I remember looking at your blog a bit ago after you hit me up. But now cant remember if I said anything.

How are ya? you guys on facebook or anything? (just a easy way to chat or whatever)

Im trying to help my father in law by a place in Washington right now. By Corral Canyon golf course or something. Looks beautiful down there, never spent much time other then moms camping trips that she dragged us on.

Tell 40 whats up for me. I mean Josh.. sorry