Apr 25, 2008

PATHETIC CRY BABY

Hormones are definitely getting to me! I was watching Oprah yesterday and they had the "What would you do" thing on. It showed an actress pretending to be drunk and her twin girls were standing there as she fell all over the place trying to open the door and to get her keys. When I saw how many people stopped and would not let her drive, I just got overwhelmed and cried. At the same time, I was laughing at myself for being such a baby! I don't think I have cried too much this pregnancy, but man was that pathetic! It was nice to see that people cared enough to stop her though.
My doctor said he thinks I might have this baby next week! I am still a 3 but he was surprised at how effaced I am . I think he said her head was at a -2. I have only had a few contractions since then. I am just waiting for my water to break. That is all I know since my water broke with JD and Jordan. Then I know for sure I will be in the hospital until she is born. Jordan has been a lil mamma's boy lately. He use to want Josh all the time. I ran some errands last night and he cried most of the time I was gone. I hope that passes really fast- before Taylor gets here! J.D. has always been a mamma's boy and I don't see that ever changing. I will keep posted on the baby. Who knows when she will decide to come? I have 3 weeks and 4 days. I can wait till next week. I am a lot more comfortable now, she has dropped down so she is not in my ribs all the time anymore. It is nice!

3 comments:

Leesa said...

I get teary eyed too, on certain shows. You are going to have your baby soon. Yeah! Thanks for getting my towels again, that was great.

Jill Wittwer said...

I watched the same show, but didn't cry! That is kind of a weird thing for me because I even cry at cute commercials! Good luck with Taylor, I hope you can have her next week!

Mike and Lisa said...

It is getting close D. Thanks for the comment about the pictures. Halle and Mylee have always had fair complexions even as babies. Abby is definatelty taking makes skin genes and she has WAY more hair than the other two....FUN!!