Apr 5, 2008

READY WHEN YOU ARE!!

I still have 6 weeks left. I am ready to allow her into this crazy world whenever she is ready to come, as long as she is healthy. I can't believe how much I want to have this baby already. I complain way too much...(sorry Josh) and my body just feels like it is gettin ready. I can't wait to work out again and get back into shape. I know it will be hard not getting my sleep though. I need my sleep to function. I need a lot of it too. I see people jogging and I just think, I wish I could do that! I wish I had the strength and energy. I am having my cousin do the vinyl for Taylor's room. (that is the baby's name). Thanks Loralee! You are the best. Another trip next week to go up north for JD's appt and hang out and go to Josh's friends wedding. Some not so good news, one of my sisters just told me she is expecting. WOW! I don't know how she will do it. The dad will not be involved at all. She always said she never wants kids! I feel for my parents too. I know they will help her as much as possible. Ya never know what life will bring your way. Gotta go and watch conference.

2 comments:

The Stucki's said...

Deanna! It's Ky Stucki (Hosking) How are you!!! I found your blog on my sister-in-law Rachel & Andy's blog! Your boys are so darling, and congrats on your upcoming arrival! Best of luck with the delivery of your little girl. We have a blog too, but it's locked. We would love for you to drop by and visit (just drop me an e-mail ky.mom.3@hotmail.com and I can send you a link to view it.) Hope to hear from you soon, so good to see you are doing so well!

Ryan said...

You're almost there! I am so excited for you.