I found Chica sleeping in this pot- She got up as I took the pic.
Lil monkey looks like I did as a baby here, fuzzy hair and all.
Adorable fingers
After a looong day at church- Her Sunday dress
Got a smile....
and a frown!
I love the church dress~! I didn't even see it when I rushed by. I love the tribute to Josh, everytime I read PPP I started laughing! We went to see Chronicles too, it wan't my favorite. We need to have the boys over to play again!
4 comments:
I love the church dress~! I didn't even see it when I rushed by. I love the tribute to Josh, everytime I read PPP I started laughing! We went to see Chronicles too, it wan't my favorite. We need to have the boys over to play again!
I love the close up of Taylor smiling. Too cute!
I love the picture of her stretching! She is so cute!
She is adorable! And I love the one of Jordan. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment