May 7, 2008

More of Taylor

Well some bad news with the good. Taylor has Jaundice. I have tested her at the hospital everyday since Monday and her levels go up everyday. She has to be put under the lights. Good news is that she does not have to be admitted to the hospital (unless her levels keep going up). We had to admit Jordan for about 3-4 days after he was born. His bilirubin levels were at 22 and Taylor's is 16.9 right now. So, I have to feed her only formula, pump to keep my milk and she will lay in a suitcase full of bili-lights. I would much rather do that here than at the hospital. Poor lil girl gets her heels poked everyday and they are bruised and bloody. I don't think I could handle all this without my mom's help! I had to take jordan to the doc today too. He has an infection on the tip of his wee-wee (yes that is what we call it). He calls it his bum-bum. Anyway here are these pics and I'll post later too.

4 comments:

Pooba said...

I love Taylor! She is beautiful and I know you've always loved long eyelashes! That sucks she is sick, I hope you don't have to admit her. Hang in there, wish i was there. Tell Taylor hi for me! Love you to death!

St. Jeor Family said...

I can't believe those lashes! I am sorry that she is sick. Brantley had Jaundice too and he had to be on the billi bed as well for 4 days. Although with him, we found that just having him outside in the sun with just a diaper on for a few minutes throughout the day helped more then the billi bed did. Hopefully she will not have to go to the hospital.

Amy said...

She is beautiful! Who is the great photographer? Awesome pictures!

Best wishes to Taylor getting better!

Heath'e' said...

She is SOO tiny! lost in the car seat! and those lashes, LOVE THEM so pretty. Good luck w/ the suitcase hope she gets over jaundice fast. Love ya!