May 14, 2008

Pictures

My mom feeding Taylor Taylor lying on her burp cloth Not happy about her 1st bath Getting a lil happier Drowning in her dress

6 comments:

Pooba said...

De, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Heath'e' said...

She is so tiny!! And so Cute!!!

Amy said...

Hey Deanna,
It was good to hear from you. We are here in good old Clinton. I am having another boy in June. Next time you are up here we should get everyone together! Your kids are sooo cute!

Jill Wittwer said...

She looks cuter everytime I see her! I love the picture of JD and the Jazz!

Kristen said...

Hey Deanna. What a cute baby! I just had my second boy in January. So much fun-so much work being a mom.

Amy said...

She's so beautiful! It looks like your parents love giving your kids attention! Your family is super cute!