May 18, 2008

Wonderful Honey

Josh does not hear how grateful I am to him for all he does for our family. I need to let everyone know that I love my husband more than words could ever express. It must be miserable being married to an old nag like myself. you would all be so surprised at how demanding and anal I can be at home. My poor family! The poor dog gets the brunt of it all. I am sorry honey. I don't know why I am that way at home because honestly I am very relaxed and care free and nothing bothers me outside of our home. I love everyone and don't ever want any confrontations or conflicts. Yet at home, I am usually causing unnecessary arguing. Now back to how wonderful Josh is. I have loved you since Peter Piper Pizza! I first noticed you in ceramics class with Mr. Young (you know that). You were too shy to talk to me until we worked together at PPP. I remember looking at your muscular arms as you threw the pepperoni onto the pizzas and we slathered sauce and cheese on each other's hands- just to get a chance to touch you! I finally got the courage to leave a note on your car for you to call me so we could hang out on New Year's Eve 1997. Wow! What a looong time ago. You are soo handsome, smart, hard-working, loving, great father, funny, good-looking, athletic, muscular, sweet, tender, spiritual, soft hearted, strong, did I mention hot? The list goes on and on. I know you get so stressed out with work and I don't help when you come home and want to relax and I start demanding for your help with the kids. You deserve so much better and I will try to be a better wife and friend to you. I know you just want me to be your best friend. I want you to know that you are my best friend and I could not have a better companion for all eternity. I love you honey! Thanks for putting up with all my crap!

1 comment:

Pooba said...

YOU ROCK JOSH! PPP WAS THE BEST!
-Love your fellow Ex-PPP friend

(Hang in there, I know DeAnna can be bossy, I had to live with her too!) Just kidding De, love you both!
-Kel