

G.Grandma Barnes G.Grandpa Barnes

Jordan loves to play
horsies at G.Barnes' house

Grandma Barnes got a smile from
Tay!
We left on Wednesday night to go up north for two nights, Bear Lake for two nights and then one night at my mom's. It was fun. On the way up there, Taylor was not very happy. I drove for 1 1/2 hours and then Taylor woke up and cried about every 15 minutes or so. I fed her by leaning over her car seat and having the sides of the seat dig deep into my intestines. It was like a nice relaxing massage. HA! Indeed, it
was the longest drive ever. Bear Lake was very fun. Thank you Cluff family. Kevin, thanks for bringing your boat! Jordan's first time on a boat. He liked it. And the first for all three kids to ride on the tube behind the boat. Even Taylor liked it! (If that were true, I would be the most incompetent mom in the world) So J.D. and Jordan liked the tube until the ice cold water splashed in their face and came up the back of the tube and got us soaked. J.D. was not happy about that. We all got some sun and had a great time hanging out and going swimming. Sunday we had to get ready and go to my parent's house to bless Taylor. Josh did a good job of course. It was just kind of crazy rushing to get there and get everyone ready on time.
1 comment:
I can't believe you nursed her as she was in her car seat! That is crazy. I'm laughing just thinking about it. I know it had to have been painful! It sounds like Bear Lake was a lot of fun! Anything at any lake is fun I think.
Post a Comment