My cousin's 6 yr old fell off her bike and the handle bars bruised her just beneath the ribs. There was a little round bump and she had a hard time breathing. My cousin ended up taking her to Primary Children's and her liver is lacerated. She couldn't eat for 2 days and she is still in the hospital, (since Wed). She will have to be on bed rest for 2 weeks too. Poor lil girl! It sounds like she is being very tough though. I just wanted mom's to be aware that something like this can happen from such a simple accident. I would never have thought such a horrible thing could happen just from falling on a bike! JayDee has no interest in riding bikes yet, so I guess that is one less thing for me to worry about for now. I think Jordan may ride a bike before JD does. Anyway, I thought some of you would like to know!
1 comment:
That is crazy scary! I'm glad she will be ok.
Post a Comment