Here Josh just finished her blessing
Auntie Kel holding Tay
Great- Gram and Gramp Barnes
Gram and Gramp Cluff
At the pool in Bear Lake
Chels and JD on the boat
Mom and Jordan
The BIG boys
JD's first time on a tube. WEEEEEE!He had the highest pitched laugh I have ever heard. He had so much fun. He said he was "jumping" because of all the bumpy waves. He kept sayin yee-haa!



6 comments:
De,
It was so nice to get together again just like old times. Tay is adorable and I'm so glad I finally got to meet her in person! The blessing was beautiful and her dress was gorgeous, you and Josh are so lucky to have those 3 beautiful kids! We gotta figure out a way to get together more often. Luv ya!
KYDN DAMZ FOREVA
Looks like all went well! I love her cute blessing dress.
Great pictures DeAnna. You look awesome, by the way. It was fun to see Kelly too. I haven't seen her since high school!
Speaking of high school, did you know there's a 10 year reunion blog? Check it out and spread the word.
www.northridge99.blogspot.com
They did have a reunion earlier this year, I think, but Brandon didn't go. I guess they just didn't contact Josh? Bummer!
Taylor looks adorable in her dress! I can't believe you guys have 3 kids. Tell Chels I said Hi and congrats on her getting married. Your kids are so cute!
She looks so prescious in her dress.
Post a Comment