Jun 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Cori!

We celebrated Cori's birthday at Cafe Rio. Erica and Lynds made those special marshmallow-gooey brownies. Sooo good. We all hope your birthday (last week) was GREAT. It is so nice to get together and just be with "the girls". I think we will try to get together every Wed night. Everyone is invited and we want to switch it up so we don't have to pay to have fun every week. I thought it would be fun to play Bunko? ( I have never played) Any other games- I am a big gamer! We can also do stuff for the humanitarian aid. They have stuffed animals to stuff and sew, balls, bears, we can tie quilts, etc. There are a lot of things to do! Maybe a day to scrapbook or make cards, watch a movie at somebody's house. You get the idea and send more ideas too. If we have it every week, then those who can't make it one week, can maybe come the next. Don't think you have to come every week either because I know that is not an option for some. So pass along the word and join in the fun! If you want, let me know you are interested and I'll call ya and let ya know what the plans are. This Wed is enrichment night, so that is the plan for next wed.

6 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun girls day! I've never been to Cafe Rio but I've only heard good things about it.

Bunko is a blast, by the way!

Linds said...

Happy Birthday to CORI!!! Thanks for the fun party and girls night! WOO HOO!

Lyndsi said...

So I totally looked stoned in the picture but everyone else looked great!!! YAY for girls night!

Melissa Garn said...

That looks like fun! I would love to have a reminder call for a girls night. I wouldn't even mind helping with the calls. Also, I've been meaning to ask you how I can join the ward blog?
We need to let our kids play again.

Ryan said...

Good friends, good food, birthdays, and brownies. Most of my favorite things all at once. Yay!!!

Andrew and Cori said...

Thanks, everyone! I had a great time. Let's do it again... say, next year around this time?