JayDee havin fun in the water at the library
Jordan staring at some guy!
Taylor just hanging out with dad
Jordan on our way to church
I might have exposed Taylor too much. She probably has a cold now. Stuffy/runny nose, yellow mucous coming from her nose, sneezing and her eyes are watery. She is still pretty happy considering the fact! Not too much excitement here. Ran around the neighborhood delivering cookies last night before heading to the water feature at the library for the first time- the boys loved it! I felt right at home...there were a lot of Mexicans there! ha ha The kids in our class who bore their testimonies-I told them I would bring them cookies. 10 of them did it! I love to hear their testimonies. It always strengthens mine.
4 comments:
You are so good to bring your kids to church! And they are all so adorable! The Main Street Park is so fun! We should have park day there one time!
Yeah this last sunday was mostly kids bearing their testimony, that is awsome alot of your kids did. Cute smiley pictures, I hope Taylor doesn't get too sick.
Maybe someone needs to bribe us adults with cookies or something for bearing our testimonies. Then I might actually do it! Hmmm...I'll have to talk to my Bishop about that one!
By the way, I've just started reading my journal from junior high and there's some stuff in it about you! It's so much fun to reread all that crazy stuff!
Post a Comment