For the 4th, we went to the city park and played for a while. It
was a scorcher, but it was fun. There was a lot for the kids to do.
Ummm I am not sure what JD is doing here. We are
Jordan at the Frisbee toss he never looked where he was
Not too happy about the bouncy house, give him a
They had a couple water slides for the kids to cool off
JD just ran on it until he fell on his butt. It was funny
He just got up in this pic.
All the games the boys played were free and they won stuff too.It was fun.
They had fun on the train ride.


Sparklers were a hit with the kids until one of them got the hair on their head burned! Gotta love that fresh burned hair smell! I wonder who ate the chocolate ice cream? Check the faces! We did fireworks that night with a few neighbor friends and had root beer floats. Here is Taylor and Taylor. They are so cute!
Josh lost his cell phone at the park. He thought it was stolen for sure. It has ALL of his info for work. He would die without it. After looking forever and asking everyone, we finally went home. I being the positive thinking one told him, " We will get home and there will be a message that says they found your phone." Josh is thinking that whomever found it has kept it for themselves. He is thinking how to call T-mobile and suspend everything. He has no faith in people! Sure enough we get home and there is a message. A sweet lady found it and was going to turn it in on Monday. Now Josh has a little bit of faith instead of none that there are decent people out there. I was praying for the phone to be returned to him, because I knew how hard he would be to live with until it was all resolved. THANK YOU PHONE FINDING... AND RETURNING LADY!






1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great 4th of July! I'm also glad that Josh found his cell. Brent would die if he didn't have it for more than 5 minutes! Thank goodness we live in St. George/Washington! :)
Post a Comment