Jul 10, 2008

Playing soccer in 110 degrees

Yes- I played soccer in 110 yesterday. well, technically Futsal. Just like soccer but on a smaller scale, and a few different rules. It is so fun, but I am really handicapped! I had a brace on each knee and I could not stay off of the ground, I fell a lot. As long as I am having fun right? Josh came with the kids and had to stay in the shade, so they didnt get to see much. Probably better that way! Hope it isnt so hot next week. I just might die

4 comments:

Linds said...

Hahaha...your my hero!!! Way to go DeAnna!

Jennifer Lee said...

Hey DeAnna!!

When you say things like 14 years ago...it really scares me, and makes me feel very old. =)

Your kids are so beautiful! Congratulations on the baby girl! Are you and Josh in Utah?

Jill Wittwer said...

I love the picture of Jordan in the entertainment center! I won't be at soccer tonight, but best of luck!

Mike and Lisa said...

You are crazy!! How are ya?? Taylor is so cute..