Sep 7, 2008

4 months stats nonsense

Taylor is getting bigger. Nonetheless, she still seems small. When people see her, they always think she is younger than she is. Her height is 24 inches. (50%) Her weight is 11lbs 13 1/2 oz (20%) Head 39 1/2 cm (10%) She drinks mostly formula now. My body sucks at producing milk. She was getting mad and biting me because she was not getting enough. She is much happier now. So am I! It is so frustrating to try and nurse when she is so mad all the time. And chasing Jordan around for hitting, pushing, teasing, getting into things, etc... It has been much better now that she is able to get full. The other night I was leaving the store, Taylor was in her car seat and in the cart, facing me. I was talking to her, she was happy and laughing, cooing, talking...very cute and happy. I walked outside and it was dark. With the lights above me and my face looking down on Tay, I guess I looked really scary because I kept talking to her and she looked at me, her eyes got huge and then she started screaming! She wouldn't look at me again. She was crying hysterically. It was funny and sad at the same time. That reminds me, at her doc appt. She started screaming when the doc was checking her out. He said he never sees babies afraid of strangers so young! Not sure if that is good or bad? It took a while to calm her down. She is my lil sweetheart and I love her so much! (of course)

3 comments:

ksilkman said...

Ooohhh, cute little Tay!

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

What a QT! I can't believe she is already four months old! Addison is almost five months and growing up so fast! She already started jumping in her jumperoo!
I hope you're doing well! You are not alone with the nursing thing. Good for you for giving it a go and moving on to formula when it was time! We did the same thing!!!
Hugs!
Hey, will you email me your email address? I want to add you to the blog list--we just went private!
Hugs! janice.schofield@gmail.com
Janice

Linds said...

That picture of her is AMAZING! Wow she is so beautiful!