Sep 17, 2008

Enrichment- full of enriching activities

I love enrichment night! Just another GNO to me. We talked about humanitarion things to help others out. I got to tie some quilts (haven't done that forever), I helped I didn't do it all by myself! And we put together some bags of school supplies. It was fun to get to talk with the girls again. Who is up for GNO? Next week sometime? I have been getting depressed and really need an OUT! So let me know girls! I am down for anytime, any day, and anything. Just hanging out and chattin sounds good to me.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I totally forgot to go this week. I'll be up for GNO in a couple months...I don't leave the house much now in my current, very pregnant state!

Jill Wittwer said...

I would love to have a girls night out, let me know. Danny is working some nights now, but I will see what I can di!

Lyndsi said...

Yeah! Lets go out! Lets talk to everyone and see what we can pull off! We can even come over here if we need to and eat and chill and such!

Linds said...

I'd love it GNO...just let me know when and where. We could even come over here and watch a movie too! Let me know!