
Hard to get a nice pic of all 3 at the same time. Oh well.

Move over Betty C! My 1st ever homemade pie crust! Yummy!

The cute couple sharing a drink! Went to Q4U...It was pretty good. If you like BBQ, there are coupons in the phonebook. Go there! I like to support the
lil guys ya know! oh yeah- I had a HARD day that day and was not going to make ANYTHING! I told Josh- we are going OUT!
YAY!

My
lil drool monster. The boys never drooled like this. Too cute to care.

Everyday JD and Carter play PS2. First they play at the West's, then they come here. They think it is a given this will happen everyday. No worries. How nice! I may
regret this, but JD is 'saving up' to earn the Batman
Lego game.

Taylor loves to give smiles, JD loves to pull faces.

This is a duplicate of me when I was her age. Mom- don't you agree?
No comments:
Post a Comment