
A very bewildered Taylor eyes the camera

Happy-go-lucky Jordan always with a ready grin

Went to the park with Leesa and Heather. Our husbsnds went to the race in Vegas, we went to the park and had pizza! I think ours was more fun. Thanks girls, I needed that.

Silly girl is always laughing at her brothers. We love Tay, she is such a good baby. Poor thing has a cold now. She wakes up with snot covering her face. I will have to show you sometime. That is just too early for me to think of grabbing the camera.
4 comments:
She is such a cute baby! You make adorable kids. I love having girl time. My husband never goes out of town so sometimes I have to just to get away and appreciate him more.
The park was fun, I love when our kids just run free, and leave us be.
That is a cute picture with you on the swing. When did you get glasses? I love them. I'm about ready to throw mine in the trash, I hate wearing them! I'm glad you had a good weekend.
Thanks for everything!
Luv Kel
Oh my gosh Dee she is so freaken cute! Is it so fun having a girl and you can dress her up and put bows in her hair! Her eyes are so big and I just want to squeeze her
Post a Comment