Oct 4, 2008

GNO anyone?

Kinda talked about GNO last wed, but some of the men were helping a neighbor with their rocks and stuff, so this Wed! The 8th at Lindsey Terry's house. 6:30ish. We will play games, watch a movie, just whatever the majority decides. We were thinkin Wii, RockBand, stuff like that. All you have to do is let me know you are coming and bring a treat to snack on! Does somebody want to bring drinks? Maybe a couple people? I can bring plates, cups etc. Alrighty it is set! I am excited! Everyone is invited- please tell your friends and just let me or Linds know so we have an idea of how many will be there. Thanks guys...girls I mean!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I'll bring drinks! What does everyone drink?

Linds said...

Count me in!!! Especially since it's at my house! I'll bring something really fattening with lots of sugar in it! WOO HOO

Lyndsi said...

I was sad I couldn't make it! I watched Heathers kids since she had a migraine! How was it?!