Oct 17, 2008

Sometimes I just wanna SCREAM!

Early this morning (7:00, that is early to me!) Jordan was by my bed standing on a bumbo chair I got yesterday for Taylor. He fell and hit the floor board on my bed. Yep, right in the WRONG place. As soon as I heard his head hit, I knew he split it open again. It was still dark, but I instantly saw blood and told Josh. He darted for TP and I grabbed a towel from the hamper. I held it against his eyebrow and just put lots of pressure. He had his eyes shut and was crying. I think we scared him cuz we were freaking out. I just kept telling him he HAS to be so so careful. (Like he knows what it really means to be careful. Two year old boys are not capable of this!) Anyway, after holding pressure for a couple minutes, the bleeding stopped and luckily I had some glue for cuts in my purse! How handy is that? When JD had his shunt removed, the doc gave me the glue in case we needed it for his stitches. So we are thankfully not in the ER again getting more stitches. HALLELUJAH! Something cute that happened this morning is JD asked me to help him pray that Jesus could help him find his Lego gun! How cute is that! He already knows to ask Heavenly Father for help. We prayed once before that he could find his Lego pieces and right after we prayed, he found it. He was so excited. See... He does answer our prayers! Gotta go see what Jordan did, he's crying AGAIN!

4 comments:

Heath'e' said...

ahhhh, the joys of motherhood. The crazy with the sweet. I sure hope that cute little face doesn't get a big ugly scar!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh little Jordan, he's a wild one! Poor guy. JD is adorable, I just hear him asking to pray in his cute little voice.

Oh, and De, just scream! You're a Martinez, I know you've got a good pair 'a' lungs! :) I'm sure it'll help relieve some mommy stress.

So can you play today?

The Colvins said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! You have such cute kids. Poor little Jordan--but I'm glad he didn't have to get stitches again!

Grand Pooba said...

I left you some bloggy love on my page...go get it!