Oct 31, 2008

Tagged

Tagged! Eights.... 8 TV shows I love to watch: 1. (not that I have time to watch) Dexter 2. House 3. Price is Right 4. Good things Utah 5. Law and Order SVU 6. Law and Order 7. CSI 8. Without a Trace 8 things that happened yesterday: 1. Played Volleyball 2. Went to park with Melissa and our kids 3. Made calendar 4. Ate 5. Ran 6. Made dinner and fed family 7. Blogged 8. Changed diapers 8 favorite places to eat: 1. Samurai 21 2. Pasta Factory 3. Cafe Rio 4. Panda Express 5. The little cupcake place on Main St 6. Dairy Queen 7. Artic Circle 8. Subway 8 things I am looking forward to: 1. Having a clean house 2. Halloween trick or treating 3. Christmas! 4. Being back to pre-prego weight 5. My birthday 6. Family pictures 7. Getting Christmas presents made 8. Eating candy 8 things on my wish list: 1. Trip to Hawaii 2. House paid off 3. Eat all I want and never gain weight 4. For my kids to be safe and healthy 5. For me to be a better person especially a better wife 6. That I were stronger 7. That cancer or diabetes did not exist 8. Lots of storage space! 8 people I tag: 1. Kelly Silkman 2. Steph Read 3. Heather Livingston 4. Melissa Garn 5. Cori Hench 6. Jackie 7. Heather Hodo 8. Lacey Wehrle

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I'm gonna pretend I didn't just read that.

Grand Pooba said...

Just kiddin! I've never been tagged before. Does this mean I'm it and you have to hide now?