Oct 29, 2008

WeLcOmE baby Sincere

We went up north to visit our families because Josh had a meeting on Monday. Marti was due Nov 11th. I told Sincere to come see me and she did! She was born 2:11 am Monday the 27th. She was 18inches ??cm. 6.5 lbs. Her name is Sincere Lee Martinez. She has chubby lil cheeks. Marti let the WHOLE family be in the room while she delivered. (My sisters, mom, and dad.) I was the loving sis who rubbed her head, arms, face. I helped her push by holding her legs and head too (not sure how much help I really was). It was an amazing experience. Babies truly are a miracle. She has jaundice and has to be under the lights, so she is still at the hospital. She was only in labor at the hospital for 2 hours! For her first, that is really good. She did great. Congrats and good luck Marti.
Marti and Sincere
Me and Marti before the birth Grandpa Martinez (my dad) and Sincere

1 comment:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh you didn't even tell me when you stopped by! Congrats Marti!