Hey DeAnna! I have your cd ready. I am out of town and I left your number sitting on my desk, but I gave the disk to Corey. So give me a call at 435-862-7560 and I can give you Corey's number so you guys can hook up. I'm so glad you liked your pic's. You guys were so fun and your kids are so dang cute!!!! You've inspired me to let my sons hair grow out! Thanks Ryanne
6 comments:
LOVE THEM!!!
LOVE the pics! I love candid shots, I've got to get me some copies :)
Those are great pics!! I miss you D. I was looking at those pics and it made me miss you sad ;o(
But you guys all look so great and your kids are ridiculously cute.
Those are so cute! Cute family!
Hey DeAnna! I have your cd ready. I am out of town and I left your number sitting on my desk, but I gave the disk to Corey. So give me a call at 435-862-7560 and I can give you Corey's number so you guys can hook up. I'm so glad you liked your pic's. You guys were so fun and your kids are so dang cute!!!! You've inspired me to let my sons hair grow out!
Thanks Ryanne
You all look so fantastic in your photos!! What a beautiful family. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment