Nov 10, 2008

Memory walk, Star Wars nerd in the making

Saturday we went on our memory walk for Alzheimer's. Thanks Kel for the donation, so nice of you! It was a perfect day for it. Minus the poopy kids we had. I didn't bring diapers with us for the walk, (left them in the car). I just changed both kids and thought they would be fine for one mile right? Well right before everyone leaves, Tay is fussy and has major poop problems. I tell Josh to RUN to the car and grab a diaper. Of course right after he leaves, the people leave for the walk. Josh thought it was a race or something and was so mad that we left last. Not only did we leave last, but we didn't even know where everyone went. We walked pretty slow too, so that didn't help. Anyway, it was nice and fun to visit with the family. We also won a couple of fleece blankets. Good timing for this cool weather. Well, on the walk Jordan was so ornery. He usually loves walks, but he was screaming and grabbing at me like he was in pain. He had a bunch of juice in the morning and let's just say... BAD IDEA! He pooped 3 times before we even made it home. Sorry Bryson, (he was checking Jordan for me and got his fingers deep in the poop, when he jerked his hand out, it flung poop onto his face). I could not stop laughing, it was too funny. We went to eat at In and Out Burger. I need to say I am a huge burger and fry fan, but I am not a fan of their fries. They taste old or something, I guess they are suppose to be better for you? I like my greasy Dairy Queen fries! Anyway, JD was wearing his Star Wars hat and some people told him that Darth Vader was over by Wal-mart. Of course we had to check that out. JD loves to sing the theme song around the house, watch the movies, play the game, play Legos Star Wars... etc. We do have a SW nerd in the making. Anyway, Jordan saw Darth Vader and was yelling "HI Darth Vader!" It was soo cute and he gave him five and it was all good until I tried to get him to stand next to him for a picture. Then he looked up and started crying and ran away. They like to call the Storm troopers 'white guys'. So they were walking around yelling "white guys!" Oh kids, kids, kids. After this excitement, it was time for a nap. Josh went four-wheeling with his brothers and I stayed with the kids while Tay and JoJo napped. I fell asleep for a bit too. Then I went to the scrapbook expo. How Fun! If they have another one here, you have to go. I was only there for 2 hours just before they closed and so luckily, I didn't have to pay and they were marking everything WAY down. Thanks Leesa and Jessica for letting me tag along. They both won some pretty cool stuff. Leesa, I want your bag you lucky girl! Then off to Nana's house for dinner. She is such a great cook. We love to eat there. That was our excitement for the weekend. It flew past like time does when you are having fun.

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Wow! Sounds like a full weekend! When I say full I'm talking diaper full!

Oh, I miss your kids they are so dange cute! I want to hear JD's little voice yelling white guys!

Hee hee!

LOVE YA!

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

You are so cute! I felt like I was right there with you. Your kids are so darling!
Hugs!