Hey it's the Campbells. We are making our blog private so if you want an invite please send her your email address! Hope all is well! jen3ray@hotmail.com
I also wanted to ask if I could get on your list to do TOWELS! I also wanted to know what you charge for a hair cut???
6 comments:
Wow that is pretty amazing, they do look just like you. Good thing you are cute.
Wow! You would win a like alike contest! I can see how Taylor looks like you too!
Hey it's the Campbells. We are making our blog private so if you want an invite please send her your email address! Hope all is well!
jen3ray@hotmail.com
I also wanted to ask if I could get on your list to do TOWELS! I also wanted to know what you charge for a hair cut???
How cute! You do look just like Jordan, er he looks just like you! You and Tay are the cutest babies I've ever seen :)
Holy cow! That's crazy. Two cutie pie babies for sure ;o)
That is nuts! I love it...
Post a Comment