Dec 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is short and sweet. I have been so super busy, I can barely breathe. We are on our way to Lay-town to celebrate with fam. We had Christmas this morning at our house. It was really weird, but fun too. We will get two Christmas' now! The boys don't know- it is OK! We can pull it off this year. Anyway- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May the spirit of Christ fill your home and hearts this season! We love you! (Our family and friends!)

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Merry Christmas! Or late Christmas! It was so great to see you while you were here! Wish it was more often though!

Kelly said...

Sounds like you had a good, busy holiday season just like us! Now hopefully we can see more of our wonderful neighbors!

(That photo of Jordan staring at Santa is adorable! He is such a cutie. Eva wouldn't ever sit on his lap but when we were at the mall she'd walk by and say "Santa's nice" and wave at him. But cry if I asked if she wanted to sit on his lap :))