This is our crazy, wonderful life.
Ha! Cute! I love how she rolls over when big bro walks by! She is one step away from crawling!!
I should just bring Scooter aka Gavin over and he can teach her his way! :) Or maybe she can teach him a thing or two!
She is such a little doll! It's so fun to watch them grow and do new things!!
So cute!! They grow up so fast, don't they?Thanks for visiting my blog!
Okay, you didn't really stop by my blog. I was in semeone's profile who reads you and clicked on your blog instead of hers...but I'm glad I found it! And I LOVE your photos!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha! Cute! I love how she rolls over when big bro walks by! She is one step away from crawling!!
I should just bring Scooter aka Gavin over and he can teach her his way! :) Or maybe she can teach him a thing or two!
She is such a little doll! It's so fun to watch them grow and do new things!!
So cute!! They grow up so fast, don't they?
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Okay, you didn't really stop by my blog. I was in semeone's profile who reads you and clicked on your blog instead of hers...but I'm glad I found it! And I LOVE your photos!
Post a Comment