Jordan, yep, Jordan can be such a lil stinker! I just want to smack his lil bum red and then kiss him better after I see his huge dragon tears in those puppy dog eyes of his. Today he kicked Taylor in the face! She was not happy about that. I was shocked and stunned in silence for a second until it kicked in what he did, then I am sure our neighbors at the end of the street heard me. I threw him in his bed and shut the door. I left him there for a while. I was soo mad. Nobody can hurt my baby princess!
We were adventurous and went bowling on Saturday. THE BOYS (Mostly Jordan) were lil terrors. Running around, making balls fall and roll into other people, almost getting their fingers squished every few seconds. AHH! Never again, unless we have help from other people. JD had to go potty, I had Jord and Tay while trying to bowl. Josh got back and then I had to go out and change Tay's poopy bum. I took Jordan with me since Josh would freak out. They spilled cereal all over the bench and floor. Fruit snack wrappers strewn all over the place. I was picking up after them the whole time, running after Jordan, we were trying to help the other kid bowl and chase the other one down. Thank goodness Taylor can't walk! AHH! Craziness. Anyway, it was still a little fun and we learned never to do it again.
Feb 2, 2009
Naughty boy!
Jordan, yep, Jordan can be such a lil stinker! I just want to smack his lil bum red and then kiss him better after I see his huge dragon tears in those puppy dog eyes of his. Today he kicked Taylor in the face! She was not happy about that. I was shocked and stunned in silence for a second until it kicked in what he did, then I am sure our neighbors at the end of the street heard me. I threw him in his bed and shut the door. I left him there for a while. I was soo mad. Nobody can hurt my baby princess!
We were adventurous and went bowling on Saturday. THE BOYS (Mostly Jordan) were lil terrors. Running around, making balls fall and roll into other people, almost getting their fingers squished every few seconds. AHH! Never again, unless we have help from other people. JD had to go potty, I had Jord and Tay while trying to bowl. Josh got back and then I had to go out and change Tay's poopy bum. I took Jordan with me since Josh would freak out. They spilled cereal all over the bench and floor. Fruit snack wrappers strewn all over the place. I was picking up after them the whole time, running after Jordan, we were trying to help the other kid bowl and chase the other one down. Thank goodness Taylor can't walk! AHH! Craziness. Anyway, it was still a little fun and we learned never to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That boy has the most innocent face on earth...I can't imagine him being naughty!
Post a Comment