Thanks girls.
The movie outing was fun. Sorry about the crude parts and swearing parts. Kelly for your info: the movie was He's Just Not That Into You, hence: HJNTIY! I thought you would know that! Anyway, it was fun to get out for lil bit and see a movie Josh would never see with me since we aren't dating anymore! Just wanted to throw this out there cuz I am thinking of it this second, I can NOT stop biting my nails. It is so bad. I need to do acrylic, but then I bite them off and I do them over again in a week. I don't even realize I do it. When Josh tells me to stop- I can't it is a serious problem. HELP!
1 comment:
Oh De and your itty bitty nails. That's why I chew on plastic key chains and hard glue sticks. You used to do good with the acrylics didn't you?
Thanks for the hint, I think we're gonna go see that for the Silkman GNO. HJNTIY...that's a long acronym!
Post a Comment