A dance in 98 with my closest buddies! And my hubby of course.
Waaaay back... when I thought I was a lil thug/preppy! Is that possible? I made it so!
My sweet love of my life with his long locks. He always smelled of sweet Biosilk, Silk Therapy! He coated it on his hair everyday! Ummmmm....
Another hot date night! He is sooo cute!
My close friends. Our Senior year. This was an all-nighter at our school our senior year. Great memories. Kel- my bestest friend (besides Josh) Backy and Annie. Ohhh I miss you girls!
Gooooo Tazmanian Teal devils! Our coach was also DeAnna, I thought that was so cool. Kel and Annie were on the team too. Can you spot them? This was sweet AYSO in Jr. High.I love looking at old pics and remembering my life srowing up. It goes so fast doesn't it? I don't even want to think about my kids going through Jr. High and High school. Yet, it will be here before I know it! So sad.
7 comments:
Wow, I love those pictures. I didn't realize you and Josh dated for so long!
I love the pics--those are great! You two were really H.S. sweethearts!
I want to see the pic of you with your sweet glasses that Josh had on his mission!
So fun to look back on good old High school. It seems like yesterday...was it really 10 years ago?!!? I just found some pictures from a Bear Lake girls trip the other day. Great fun!
This is hilarious..i made todd come look at them. I didnt know you were highschool sweethearts. Thats awesome. What a fun past to have together. You have seriously the most adorable family. Youre kids are so beautiful.Next time you go to kickboxing i want an invite. At golds they dont use punching bags so its not much of a workout!! Thanks for always inviting me to come to your fun activities its been fun getting to know you and your family. You are such an outgoing sweet woman. You will never know what a simple invite can mean to someone:)
Oh my gosh De! I swear I left a comment on this one! Hello, how could I not? Where did it go?
Well I apologize but it's blogger's fault.
Stupid blogger.
Anyway....You definately made the thug/preppy thing work! You know why? Because you were friends with everyone in school! And I was your shy bff just trying to be as cool as you.
I know I said this on face book, but did I really wear socks with my tevas? (Is that what they were called?) Oh the embarrasment! I blame you, you should have stopped me.
It was so fun at those dances with you and Josh, weren't you up for snow queen at that dance? Yep I think so!
The first time Josh cut his hair I couldn't believe it, he had such an attachment to that haircut or lack of there of! Too bad they don't let missionaries have that hair style he'd be converting girls right and left! Am I right Am I right?
That all night party was so fun! Remember Andrew Zimmerman grabbing the hypmotist's crotch? Good times good times.
Oh and we obsessed over that thug picture because it looks like you and curtis were holding hands! Now that I see it again, I think you two really were holding hands, he was probably your boy crush of the hour. Tee hee!
O boy, hope I made up for the lack of comment!
Luvs and hugs!
Those are some great pictures. Josh looks different with longer hair, I could not have pictured that on my own.
Post a Comment