Mar 5, 2009

sPRING cLEANING ANYONE?

I cut my friend Trish's hair today and she has been spring cleaning. I guess it is about that time. Time for me to clean period. That is my huge weakness in life, among many others. I just get so tired that for the 1/2 hour that I have both kids down for a nap and JD plays well, I just need a break or a nap or something to try to get my energy up. I have serious energy problems. I swear I didnt have to sleep everyday after I had Jordan! I don't know what my deal is. Any ideas on energy boosters? The days I workout hard are the days I have even less energy. What the heck? Anyway- looking for tips to be able to do some serious spring cleaning too. I have said "serious" way too much already!
Anyone who has never tried kickboxing and has the chance, DO IT! It is so great to vent and just feel good. I went today and my knuckles are red, swollen and skin torn off, But I feel great! Just make sure you wear gloves so you dont end up like me, ouch!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

thats not a pic of your hands is it?

Kelly said...

Ah DeAnna, I love how real you are. I struggle with all the same things! And it seems like everyone around me has a spotless house and tons of energy.