Mar 18, 2009
YAY- I am so proud of myself!
Just finished our taxes and we are getting more than I thought we would... Disneyland here we come! Such a great feeling to be done. Now if I can only file the papers strewn all over Tay's room!
On another note, we caught a cut lil frog and put him in our unoccupied fish bowl. Our neighbor friend named him Froggy!
Isn't this the best time of year? I love the weather here. Not too hot, just right! I am scared to think of swimsuit season, ahh! I guess I should not have eaten those m&m's mixed in peanut butter! yummmmy! Old habits die hard. K- gym twice tomorrow to burn off those extra cals, right? You with me? Anyone else who has eaten more than they should have? Just me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always eat more than I should... but thats what life is all about right?! Maybe not...
Um, I have been horrible this week being away from home! Plus I am still doing weight watchers so I have totally been cheating. You just have to eat whats given to you right? Plus I didn't bring any work out clothes or shoes so I'm just obsorbing all those extra yummy calories!
But m&ms in PB...mmmmmmm! Oh, and I got this healthy cookbook and it has a ton of recipes with peanut butter in it but instead of using real peanut butter, they use PB2. Which is a peanut butter powder that you just add water and it tastes just like peanut butter but with tons less calories and fat. I ordered some PB2 and should be getting in the mail soon so I'll let you know if it's any good! Low fat pb bars here we come!!!!
i want to go to disneyland!
I read this just as I was taking a bite of ice cream :)
Post a Comment