I am running the marathon this year. I signed up the other day, so I am really doing it! I am really nervous and thought I would never do it, but here I am doing it! It just sounds so crazy! Maybe not as big news as you may have thought, but thanks for playing along!
5 comments:
Wow, good for you! I'm always amazed by people who run marathons!
YAY for you! Good luck with everything. That is awesome. And it is big news. It's a huge thing to do! I'm glad the news didn't have anything to do with moving... that would have sucked. How was Fast and Furious?
No way!!! A marathon? I'm coughing and weezing just thinking about it.
But you know what? I'm not surprised. You've always been this way, setting goals and achieving them.
I think you're crazy. In a good way.
Wow, that's hard work. Good luck!!
I'm with Kel, I think I had a heart attack just thinking about it ;)
You're awesome!!! I ran my first one last year and totally enjoyed the experience. Which race will you be doing? I think me and some friends are going to try and get into the St. George this year. Maybe that's the one you're doing? That would be awesome to see you there!
Post a Comment