Apr 3, 2009
Drapes, curtains, window covers....
Whatever you wanna call em, I have been searching high and low for something to come out and grab my attention. One material at Joanne's and that is it. I looked at sheets, table cloths, curtains, any material that would pass as a curtain and no such luck. Well, I get to go and buy the material I want at Jo's today on sale, with an additionalo 20% off! AND, I thought I had to buy 12 yards, I only have to buy 5.5! Yeah! My friend is making the curtains for me,l we swapped. I did her hair and she is making these for me. YESSSSSSS! I have been needing something in the living room since we moved here over 2 years ago! Well, I hope it turns out REALLY good! I will show ya before and after! yeah! Oh shout out to Rikki- you are AMAZING! Thanks so much for the freezer jam. We love it! It will be gone in a couple of days! lol. Thanks again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You lucky lucky girl! I want someone to make curtains for me! So I wanna see the fabric, now! Right now.
how bout now?
Post a Comment