How many people do you know that do NOT own a cell phone? I think I only know one... ME! Josh was thinking of getting me one for MD. After looking and realizing it is $40-50 a month just for a
lil sanity once in a while, we will pass. Unless anybody knows of a great plan for less than $40 a month! I would just rather spend that on food, clothes, ya know.. the necessities!
7 comments:
Just get one that can text so I can text YOU instead of Josh. :)
Have you thought about getting rid of your home phone and only having cells (family plan)? Thats what we do. Then you can use the $ you were spending on the home phone for your cell phones. We pay 69 a month for both of us.
Lisa and I both have a GO phone from AT&T (prepaid phone). I use my phone very rarely, so it ends up costing me about $25 every three months (so about $8 a month). Same with Lisa. It's not for everyone, though. I mostly use mine for emergencies only. If you are going to be talking every day, it wouldn't be worth it.
well, Lance and I don't have them so you can add two more people to you your list!!
I went without one for a long time too. It was kind of nice- when I was out it meant I was really gone and no one could get a hold of me till I decided to go home... I kind of liked it.
I don't really feel like I have a cell phone - I just have a T-Mobile prepaid one from Target that I put $25 on every couple of months. I hardly ever use it but it's nice to have just in case I need it. I think people think they need cell phones waaay more than they actually do - so don't feel bad! Casey's got a sweet phone but he uses it for work and I can't justify one for myself so I hear you :)
Rich and I share a cell phone. We got it at wallymart you can get them at target. It's a NET 10 phone cost $20 and then we put 300 min every few months on it for $30. It's a sweet deal. and it works everywhere we've been Cali, Ut, IL. We hardly EVER use it. We have vonage for house phone $22/mo with the pay for the year plan. Because I too would rather buy clothes, food, etc! :)
Post a Comment