
We did it, we finally cut his hair! His first "real" haircut. There have been many trims, but nothing this short since he was a wee babe. This pic he is looking at his hair in a baggie. I tried to get him to hold it and smile at me, no luck! This is much funnier though.
Givin ya the CRAZY eyes. He is good at that one. You would think he didn't like his haircut. We were worried because he always said he
didn't want it short and spiky. We let the curiosity get to us. He is still a very handsome boy. I see his face much better now. He just doesn't seem like Jordan. It is kinda
weird. So we will probably grow it out again.

See? Doesn't he look rally different? It is crazy what a haircut can do!

And we just had to show off this cute milk face and bathing beauty. She is such a doll. We love this
lil princess so much!
4 comments:
He looks all grown up! It's cute.
Oh my gosh Jordan! He looks alot like JD now, he is so cute! You are such a good mommy hairdresser combo.
Wow, when I saw you at the pool I knew he looked different, but comparing the two pictures he looks REALLY different! He's is still just as handsome as EVER!
Cute kid! How long did that cut take, cuz he looks a year older now. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment