Joshua just turned 29 years old! Wow, onto the big 3-0. Time flies when you are having fun hu? Unfortunately, it was not a great day for Joshie poo. I was sick with a bronchial infection (not bronchitis) and I had no energy. I went to the doc that day, so he watched the kids for me on his special day before he even started his work day. Then I just got him a strawberry cheesecake from the store when I picked up my drugs (thanks for watching my kids like always Heather!) Luckily I got his presents the night before. J.D. hid them and a card and played "hot and cold". It was just some small things because he got his four wheeler for his present. We were going to go see Transformers together, but I was too sick so he went with his friends. (Thanks guys!) Josh took the boys four wheeling sat. morning. We were gonna go to dinner with friends Saturday night and I was still not up for it, (sorry) and so we picked up pizza and ate here watching movies. Not too much fun for him. But then again, how much fun can an old man handle? j/k honey! I love you and I am sorry your day was just a regular "old" day. I really did try to make the best of it and tried to do what I could so you didn't have to. Next year will be better, I promise!
3 comments:
Josh is very very very old.
ancient.
We did miss you Saturday night. We'll have to try again a different night. Aaron is secretly happy you were sick so he could go to a late movie:)I hope you are feeling better. Hey, THANK YOU for the fun bag full of STUFF! We love it!
Happy Birthday Hollywood. Thanks for taking my hubby on a date. We are so glad to have you as friends!
Post a Comment