Jun 16, 2009

Lake Powell

We just got back from a very GREAT vacay thanks to our friends, the Smith family! Best of all, it was kid free... Thanks Momma Cluff! (Josh's mom) It was just what Josh and I needed. I was able to wake board for the first time in probably 8 years. (Meaning not just getting up for a sec and falling on my face, which is all I have done every other year for the last 8 years) Aaron, you ARE the best driver THANKS! Josh got to learn how to wake surf (his new fav). It was fun to watch. We did a lil cliff jumping that maybe I should have opted out. My first jump was maybe 12 feet? And I got water up my nose and in my left ear. Talk about pain. Wow! My ear was totally full of water and the pressure was intense. I am still not 100%. I think my equilibrium is off. Anyway, I almost swore on the way down too. Josh was hoping I would! Silly boy. Tubing is always a joy. We rode with just the girls and then as couples. Very fun. Bonnie, we are all so proud of you! You were awesome. B. Mart..... thanks again for the good laughs. We found out he doesn't really like lizards and we were mean and found one to scare him off of the boat with. (He can hold his breath under water for quite a while...pretty impressive.)He was such a good sport. Lot's of good food and fun. We all got nice tans and the company could not have been better. Thanks to everyone for such a good time. Heath- thanks for being my girl. I have not been so hyper since college. (Sorry to everyone else who witnessed it) Josh and I
The girls
Hollywood
Me on wakeboard
Josh in sunset
Jordan gettin some air jumping the wake.
We had to re-enact this moment. We hit bumps and got some air and we both put our fists in the air and yelled "yeah" It was not planned and they thought it was cute. Well, it was.
Josh skiing in the sunset. So precious.
The whole group. What great and beautiful friends!

5 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Heck ya that was a sweet trip!! I am so glad you guys came along and hey, you are so freakin' funny! Thanks for the entertainment! Heather just does that to people I have come to realize.

Melissa said...

I'm hoping for an encore at a girls night sometime! You and Heather were a crack-up!
Thanks so much for the good times catching a lizard! The Lizard Club Rocks!

St. Jeor Family said...

Looks like sooo much fun!! I love Lake Powell and I'm dying to get down there. I just love that place!

Grand Pooba said...

DE! You look so cute! Look at you go on that wake board! That looks like so much fun and I'm jealous of how tan you are. We get to go to Lake Powell in july and I can't wait!

I love ya! And wish I was there to see hyper De!

Heather said...

That was the coolest trip ever! Although I don't think it would have been as good without your sweet rap music. Sorry to make you so hyper but I loved it. You sure are a fun girl and made my vacation that much better. It was fun to see Josh be silly too!