Most of you know I am training for the St. George marathon. This is what I look like after running. (I only wish!) Beat my distance in running today. 14 miles. Woo Hoo. I guess MAYBE I will be okay to run the marathon in Oct! it is just after the run thatI feel like crap. Right after I feel good to be done, but as soon as I get home....BAM it hits me like concrete and then I think "What was I thinking?" I do feel pretty proud to say that I did it and we ran it at a 8.5(ish) pace. Yea! I am happy about that. Now what 16 miles next week? We will see if I am alive.
3 comments:
I gotta say it... I'm super impressed. That really is an excellent time. I think you're going to give Brent a "run" for his money. The running is paying off because you look HOT!
De, how? How do you do this? I can barely handle 5 miles in a row! And you're right, you don't look like the girl in the pic, you're a lot tanner!
Love you! Proud of you!
Someone finally gave me a tip, take in electrolytes and calories when doing long runs. Every 30 minutes or so you need some water and GU or Shot blocks etc..
Helped me beat the fatigue after those looooooooong runs. Good LUCK!!
Post a Comment