Sep 8, 2009

Peeing, pushing, and praying.

We are really struggling with Jordan right now. He has a temper and is violent. For no reason, he pushed Taylor over in her high chair. She got a huge bruise and small cut on her back. He hits and yells and screams sometimes for no real reason and sometimes because he doesn't get what he wants. It is so frustrating. Good thing he is so cute and we love him, because he would be in a different home by now if we didn't. Dang kids! I put him in time out and he pees his pants because he screams and cries so hard. Another new thing is that he occasionally pees in the garbage can next to the toilet. He starts peeing in the toilet and then moves on to the garbage can and ends up peeing all over the floor too. AHHH. I am just a pee-cleaning machine lately. Can't wait for this phase to end. I pray for that day to come quickly. He is so dang stubborn. I wonder where he gets THAT from? Not me!? I said.... NOT ME!

5 comments:

j.sterling said...

that is so hard.. the violent part would totally worry me. and how do you change that if it's just a part of who he is you know? gosh, good luck with all of that. thinking good thoughts...

Lyndsi said...

Sheesh! I wonder if we could put him and Kenna up somewhere for awhile. Maybe a padded room that soaks in pee for Jordan?! I am tired of the temper tantrums! (as you witnessed last night!) Anyway, good luck... send him over here if you get really sick of him!

Heather said...

Parker tried to pee in the garbage can the other night, I wonder if he showed Jordan or the other way around or maybe it's just a 3 yr. old thing. Good luck!!! I hate to clean up pee!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh that little cutie pie! The only thing I can think of is send him over to my house until he's over it!

Kadee said...

LOL. I am only laughing because I sooooo know how you feel. BOYS! Carter is starting to get into that stage. I can't leave Gage alone because he might hurt him. I think part of it has something to do with being the middle child, but alot of it is that he is 3. I think 3 is the hardest stage. Good thing when they smile it just melts your heart.