Oct 2, 2009

Just keep runnin and runnin....

Next time I post, I will be done with the marathon! My goal is 4 hours. I think I may be about 10 minutes more or so, but that is my goal. Just to finish it uninjured will be great by me! So wish me luck, pray for me, fast for me, just kidding. I will be fine......(I hope). More to post about our Texas vacation!

4 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!-That is all I have to say.....

Grand Pooba said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaack!

My legs hurt just thinking about it. So does my butt. Great, I think I might puke now.

De! Good luck babay! I got your message, you are so silly taken up all my minutes like that. Now I have no more minutes so I can't even call you back. Thanks a lot.

Oh and I'm trying to remember who your talking about but I really have no idea...was it Brittany Nielson's brother?? If so I don't even remember him :o( But you probably dated him and made out with him.

Just kiddin Josh!

anyway....I hope you reward yourself with a batch of peanut butter bars!!!! Wish I was there to cheer you on, go Big De!

Lyndsi said...

You should be the one fasting! Just so you don't have anything in your stomach if you know what I mean! :) Good luck Dee!

Heather said...

YOU DID IT! Can you believe it! You totally rock. I'm so proud of you. Great job. Now be smart and never put yourself through this again!