
Jordan came with me to the "Breakfast with a witch" I dressed up and went to the b-fast thinking I would just eat with Jordan. If only it were that easy! I got to put on a
lil show with 3 other "witches". We made
everybody breakfast with beetles, snake venom, goblin's breath, rat bones, etc.... Needless to say nobody wanted to eat our b-fast. So they had pancakes, muffins,
hashbrowns and eggs instead! Jordan sat by himself eating with strangers. He ate
a lot too. I was so proud of him. JD would never have done that.

Just before Trick-or treating. The Golfer, witch, Joker and Batman

ha ha ha... He liked to shake hands with people and go "bzzzzzz" like he was shocking them with a buzzer. Cute lil Joker. We waited in line for an hour at Payless for Oprah's half-off thing and JD was in costume and a lil girl said to her mom, "I didn't know Joker could be so cute!" That hour went so slow with three kids mving ahead 2 inches every 15 minutes and JD telling me he is STARVING the entire time! Another bad thing- when Jordan gets bored, he finds trouble. Let's just say he was VERY bored.
1 comment:
Cute pictures. It's amazing how those little rascals can find trouble to entertain them when they're bored. I think Parker must be bored all the time!!!
Post a Comment